CoinBene officially launched the Mixed Margin mode, (Mixed Margin) trading, which is a mode in which digital assets held are not sold, but only used as collateral, and USDT is borrowed as a margin to participate in USDT contracts. Mixed Margin mode is to convert the value of collateral to resist the risk of contract liquidation. The summary is as follows:
2. No need for USDT, hold BTC/ETH/ETC/EOS/UNI to participate in U contract.
3. Currently in the event period, borrow without interest rate.
4. Instant arrival, unlimited use.
5. No need to change currency, 0 handling fee.
6. Full use of assets, enjoy rising currency prices, contract profits, and double benefits.
7. To use the Mixed Margin mode, you need to update the APP version to 220.127.116.11 and higher.
8.Use the Loan-to-Value Ratio (LTV) to assess the risk level of your Mixed Margin account. It is recommended that you always pay attention to the pledge rate of your account and evaluate the risk level of the Mixed Margin account, so as not to cause collateral assets to be liquidated when the price fluctuates sharply.
Digital asset contract trading is an innovative digital currency financial derivative product with high risks and strong professionalism. Please rationally judge and make investment decisions prudently.
August 11, 2021