In order to regulate the order of the contract-copy order market, the following operating specifications are formulated to reduce documentary risks and protect the interests of investors.
1. What is an elite trader
Elite traders are high-quality investors selected by the platform. After becoming an elite trader, you will have the qualification to take orders, be copied and traded by other users, and enjoy the follower's income commission.
Elite traders, regardless of level, can open the belt order after successful application and display it in the community.
To become an elite trader, you need to strictly implement the items mentioned in the regulations. Violators will be immediately disqualified from taking orders.
2. Open the requirements to become an elite trader
To apply to become an elite trader, the following conditions must be met:
- The total transaction volume in the past three weeks is greater than 100,000 USDT;
- The number of transactions in the past three weeks is greater than 15;
- The winning rate in the past three weeks must be greater than 55%;
- The account return rate in the past three weeks is greater than 30%;
- Account historical deposit is greater than 1000 USDT;
The above data excludes copy data and only counts the part of autonomous transactions
The user clicks "become an elite trader" to jump to the form filling page, and the system will automatically determine whether the user meets the conditions when applying.
After the platform is approved, you can become an elite trader. If the data of the elite trader slips during the order period or the operation does not meet the content of the "Elite Trader Agreement", the elite trader will be temporarily dropped to reduce the user's copy risk.
3. Rules for ordering by elite traders
- After becoming an elite trader, BTCUSDT under the USDT contract can only be opened in separate positions, and only BTCUSDT under the USDT contract will be copied by the user;
- Limit 10 orders per day;
- Elite traders with single positions currently only support market closing/opening;
- Elite traders can adjust the margin, support market price stop-profit and stop-loss, stop-profit and stop-loss do not support modification;
- There is no limit to the leverage multiples of an elite trader's order, and users follow the leverage of the elite trader to place orders
- The maximum number of elite traders who can be copied is 30.
4. Take copy order restriction
Number of followers
Maximum leading limit per position
Daily open position limit
5. Elite Trader Agreement
- Elite traders must not publish any bad opinions that slander and damage the reputation of the platform;
- Elite traders must not promise profits to followers in order to attract followers to copy orders;
- Improper use of well-known IP nicknames is prohibited, and if there is any violation, the qualification to bring the order will be cancelled;
- Elite traders need to do their utmost to help followers make profits, consider the risks of followers in a timely manner, and it is forbidden to swipe orders for the pursuit of high yields and high commissions;
- Elite traders are not allowed to use high-risk and wind-return trading strategies, and continue to use high leverage trading, which brings uncontrollable risks to followers;
- In order to protect the interests of others, elite traders are not allowed to display or implicitly disclose social accounts in the platform's personal profile and other display information;
- It is forbidden for elite traders to use multiple accounts to bring orders, long and short swaps, etc. Once discovered, they will be permanently disqualified from bringing orders;
- Elite traders must not operate maliciously, including but not limited to malicious transactions to increase the number of followers or seniority, otherwise the platform will permanently stop the account of elite traders;
- Due to the serious consequences of trading actions, CoinBene will take relevant actions to interfere with the transactions of elite traders, such as canceling the qualifications of elite traders and suspending trader accounts.