CoinBene will support DOT (Polkadot) mainnet mapping at 15:00 (GMT+8) on July 21, 2020. The DOT mapping process is as follows, please follow the instructions to complete.
The first step (obtain the mapping address):
- Log in to your CoinBene account and click on the [Asset]-[Deposit] button in the upper right corner;
- Search for DOT (Polkadot) and click the [Create Address] button to generate your deposit address. This address will be used as the subsequent mapping address. Please save this address and check the next steps to complete the mapping process.
The second step (official website mapping):
- Open https://polkadot.js.org/apps；
- Adjust the network and switch the network to Polkadot (Live, hosted by Parity);
- Click [Account]-[My Account]-[Add Contact] to create an account, fill in the DOT (Polkadot) deposit address and name of the saved CoinBene full coin and click the [Save] button;
- Users who have not installed MyCrypto software, please install the software, installation address https://download.mycrypto.com/
- Open the MyCrypto software, click the [View & Send] button in the left column, please use the corresponding method to log in to the wallet to view the ETH account address of the DOT ERC20 asset (the login method can choose keystore file, hardware wallet, private key, etc.). After logging in, copy the corresponding ETH account address (the address should contain DOT ERC20 assets);
- Open https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/claims,selectyour Polkadot CC1 account in claim your DOT tokens, select the DOT recharge address of your CoinBene full coin, and click the [Continue] button;
- Fill in the ETH account address copied in step 5 in the "Enter the ETH address from the sale" text box (the address should have DOT ERC20 assets), and click the [Continue] button;
- Click to copy the content in the gray box;
- Open the MyCrypto software, click the [Sign & Verify Message] button, choose the corresponding method to log in to the wallet, and click the [Sign Message] button after logging in;
- Paste the content copied in step 8 into the Message text box; then click the [Sign Message] button in the blue stripes. At this time, Signature information will be generated. Please copy all the content in the Signature text box;
- Please return to the "claim" page in step 8, paste the content copied in step 10 into the text box and click the [Confirm claim] button;
- At this time, a reconfirmation dialog box will appear on the page, click the [Claim] button;
- Please wait about 10 minutes and you will see the mapped DOT asset in the CoinBene full currency account.
21st July, 2020