When you click the "I have read and agree" button in the "CoinBene Copy Order Agreement
" (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement"), you shall be deemed to have agreed to and abide by all the terms of this service agreement, including any modifications made by the platform to this agreement from time to time. Therefore, please read the following Copy Order terms of service rules carefully.
Please note that the regulatory requirements that we are exempted from when dealing with you as an Accredited Investor:
1. The investor has reached the age of 18 years; has complete rights and behavioral capabilities; has sufficient knowledge and experience to understand the nature and risks of financial products and concepts.
2. You are the legal owner of the funds in CoinBene account, and ensure the legality of the source of funds or digital assets, and may not use the platform to operate illegal acts.
3. Any cryptocurrency withdrawal address you provide is belongs you, and you have full control over the address.
You should cautiously judge the authenticity, legality and validity of virtual currencies such as Bitcoin and other virtual currencies and/or information, and bear the responsibilities and losses arising therefrom. Unless expressly required by laws and regulations, the platform is not obligated to review all users' information and data, Bitcoin and other virtual currency information, transaction behaviors, and other matters related to transactions in advance.
Disputes and legal obligations
1. The platform has the right to make mediation decisions based on unilateral judgment when investor have a transaction dispute with other investors during use the "Copy Order" on the platform, you understand and agree to accept the platform's judgment and mediation decision on user transaction disputes once one of the parties or both parties submit the platform to request mediation.
2. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not disclose specific information about our users to any third parties unless required by law or any government agencies, to comply with legal process, where necessary to enforce these Conditions, to respond to claims from third parties, to protect the safety, interests, rights or property of ours or others or as permitted under these Conditions. If you are suspected of infringing on other people's intellectual property rights and other legal rights and interests, the platform has the right to provide you with the necessary identity information to the right holder, regulatory or legal department when the suspected infringement and illegal acts are preliminary determined.
1. Investors know and agree that the platform will not be liable for any damages caused by any of the following circumstances, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, loss of business reputation, loss of use, data, etc. or other intangible losses (whether we have Inform the possibility of such damage compensation):
- The platform has reasonable reasons to believe that there may be major violations of laws or breaches of contract by specific members and specific transactions;
- The platform has reasonable reasons to believe that the user's behavior on the platform is suspected of being illegal or inappropriate;
- Expenses and losses arising from the purchase or acquisition of any data, information or transactions through platform services or alternatives;
- Misunderstanding of the "Copy Order" provided by the platform;
- Accepts risk of possible losses or lost profit that may occur due to participation of "Copy Order"
- Any other damages are caused by unrelated causes of "Copy Order"in accordance with relevant "Copy Order"services.
2.The risks associated with the "Copy Order", including but not limited to automatic trading operations, your account can start and end transactions without your manual intervention.
3. The transactions may fail due to transactions of Copy Ordersystem may incur high costs. You should be aware of the risks that any system failure can cause, which may mean that your order may be delayed or unsuccessful.
4. Automatic trading execution and other related trading operations can complete the opening and closing of transactions in your account without your manual work;
5. That is a decision you should make only after you figure out to copy specific traders and / or follow specific trading strategies, take some notes about your financial situation and goals. And understand that using the “Copy Order” is extremely speculative, high-risk investments also mean there's a greater potential for losses as well. Investors must ensure understand the nature and rules of the “Copy Order" and based on their investment experience, objectives, financial status, the ability to take risks, etc., determines whether or not to participate.
6. If you place an order with a trader or other investors on the platform, there may be a risk of loss. If the risk is not properly controlled, it may lead to the loss of the entire account. You are solely responsible for the loss risk, please note.
7. The "Copy Order"we provide is for reference only. If you make an investment decision based on the information provided on our platform or through the information obtained through the Copy Order", you do so at your own risk and Bitget and its affiliates.
8. Investors should make their own investment decisions. Investors should independently determine whether the investment, strategy, or any other products and services meet your needs based on your investment objectives and personal and financial status;
9. The platform bears no liability to participants of "Copy Order"for lost profit or losses, which may directly or indirectly occur as a result of "Copy Order"operations performed or not performed by an Investor.Use of and/or reliance on this function is entirely at the investor’s own risk.
10. The website or the Mobile App is designed to provide the public with trading dynamics and information services. Investors should conduct independent research on the information collected through this platform or "Copy Order"and make investment decisions.
CoinBene reserves the right of final interpretation of the rules of T&Cs.