BSV is about to be halved, and it has risen over 300% in the past week.
In order to celebrate the BSV halving, CoinBene will list a series of BSV activities with triple benefits. Check it out:
Activity time: 16:00(GMT+8), January 15-16:00(GMT+8), January 20
Activity 1: Contract long position command, CoinBene make up any losses
If you open a long position of BSV contract, the BSV price is lower than the price you opened after 24 hours, you can get a subsidy according to the drop proportion, 1 USDT subsidy for every 1% drop(10 USDT highest), and you can directly get 5USDT subsidy if liquidation happens on you.
When BSV is 400 USDT, you open a long position contract at 18:29(GMT+8),January 15th, After 24 hours (ie, 18:29(GMT+8), January 16th), the BSV price drops to 396USDT, which is 1% compared with berfore, so you can get 1USDT subsidy.
Activity 2: 0 interest of margin trading and BSV lucky draw
Any customer lend coins at any trading pair in CoinBene Margin trading market, if the last two digits of the lending order number are the closest to the two digits of the BSV integer price at 16:00 (GMT+8) January 20, the customer will get 0.1 BSV.
Activity 3: Spot trading to win BSV trading fee return
80% trading fee return of the BSV / USDT during the activity period.
1. Eligible customers need to finish KYC before 16:00(GMT+8), January 20th and fill in the application form (http://qnvzht17mv2cp7de.mikecrm.com/PbwF9Rq) can get the rewards of activity 1 and 3.
2. After your contract makes long, for every 1% drop of BSV price, 1USDT subsidy you can get(Open Positions ≥10, less than 1% is not eligible). A single customer can get up to 10 USDT and only once subsidy, and can directly get 5USDT subsidy if liquidation happens, which is limited to the first 1000 customers(according to their positions opening time)
3. The rewards will be distributed to CoinBene account within 10 business days after January 20, 2020.
4. Cheating via duplicate accounts, sub-accounts, self-buying and self-selling, and pre-meditated transactions are not allowed.
5. CoinBene reserves the final right of interpretation.
January 15, 2020