Bitcoin halving is approaching, CoinBene will hold a "long position competition of mainstream coins margin trading" event.
Learn how to trade margin, you make money, CoinBene make up any losses!
0 interest to lend coins of margin and 5 times profits!
Time: 19:00 (GMT+8), January 6, 2020 - 19:00 (GMT + 8), January 10, 2020
During the event, customers who choose margin to make long position of mainstream coins(that is, coins supported by margin function) can divide 5000 USDT.
If you lend coins to make long position, when the price is lower than the long position price you made, then you can get a subsidy of 1 USDT for every 1% drop .
A customer lend USDT to buy BTC at 7500 USDT price of BTC , that is, "long position" when 18:29 on January 7th. After 24 hours (ie, 18:29 on January 8th), the price of BTC fall to 7425 USDT, so it drops 1%, the customer will receive 1 USDT subsidy.
(Customers who dont know how to trade Margin can click the following link to learn about it:
1. Eligible customers must finish KYC and fill in the form before 19:00(GMT+8), January 11th. (http://qnvzht17mv2cp7de.mikecrm.com/YYKNglN)
2. The subsidy rewards are only for customers who lend coins and made long position in the margin trading during the event. Long postion means lend USDT to buy coins, and the customers must still hold long positions after 24 hours (that is, the amount of coins in your margin account will always be more than the initial amount.)
3. In the second activity, a single customer can only get once reward, which is based on the coins, time and amount of the first long position made.
4. After making long, if the coin drops by 1%, you can get 1 USDT subsidy (less than 1% will not be included in the subsidy), and a single customer can get up to 10 USDT subsidy rewards.
5. The rewards will be distributed to CoinBene account within 10 business days after January 10, 2020.
6. Cheating via duplicate accounts, sub-accounts, self-buying and self-selling, and pre-meditated transactions are not allowed.
7. CoinBene reserves the final right of interpretation.
January 7, 2020