In order to create a healthy and good trading environment of digital asset and provide users better trading experience and ensure the users' rights, CoinBene will inspect the listed Projects at regular intervals and remove some trading pairs when there are unfavorable conditions for investors (e.g., poor products/net/stability of smart contract/liquidity of Project).
CoinBene will off-line the following trading pairs recently. Please stay tuned for our announcement.
1. Relevant Project: GSTT、MWT、MGC、FACC、RBZ、FDS、VOLLAR、CXC、B91、SALT
2. Trading pairs: GSTT/USDT、MWT/USDT、MGC/USDT、FACC/ETH、RBZ/USDT、FDS/USDT、VOLLAR/USDT、CXC/USDT、B91/USDT、SALT/BTC
3. Removal time: November 15, 2019 at 11:00 (GMT+8）
- The deposit function will be closed on November 13, 2019 at 11:00 (GMT+8).
- All pending orders will be automatically revoked after the removal of the trading pairs mentioned above
- Customers can withdraw before 15:00 (GMT+8), December 12 2019, after which the withdrawal function will be closed.
- Please contact our 24/7 customer service for questions, concerns, or comments. We appreciate your understanding and support.
12 November 2019