To celebrate the listing of DDAM token on CoinBene platform, the activity is launched and users will gain 10k DDAM+3000k MXM(3000k MXM=100k DDAM) if they deposit and trade, the rules are listed as follows:
Ⅰ. Deposit to gain 10k DDAM
During the activity, the users who deposit greater than or equal to 800 DDAM(net amount) will gain 2~30 DDAM randomly.
Ⅱ. Trade to gain 3000k MXM
During the activity, the users whose trade amount reach 10k DDAM will share 2000k MXM according to the trading proportion, the rest users whose trade amount reach 800 DDAM will gain 100~10k MXM randomly.
Details of the rules:
- Activity period: October 5th, 11:00 to October 15th, 11:00
- Users can participate both deposit- and trade activity
- The earlier the users deposit and the more they deposit(net amount), the more DDAM token rewards users will get, the total reward-amount is 10k DDAM. First come, first served(rewards will be issued according to the deposit-order which meets the rule).
- The users whose trade amount reach 800 DDAM will gain 100~10k MXM randomly, total reward-amount is 1000k. First come, first served(rewards will be issued according to the deposit-order which meets the rule, each user can gain trading rewards only once, the larger the trade amount is, the more MXM the users will gain~).
- Users can gain their rewards only after they complete their KYC
- Rewards will be issued to users CoinBene account within 7 work days after the activity is ended
- CoinBene will inspect the cases of same user, fake account or fake transferring seriously, once detected, CoinBene platform will not issue rewards to these accounts
- CoinBene platform reserves the right to the final interpretation
Purchasing cryptocurrencies and digital assets comes with a number of risks, including but not limited to volatile market price swings, flash crashes, fraud, market manipulation, regulatory changes, and cybersecurity risks. Investors should conduct extensive research into the legitimacy of each individual cryptocurrency, token, or any other form of digital asset, including its platform, before investing.
CoinBene strives to protect our users and customers from foreseeable risks such as but not limited to financial fraud, cybersecurity risks, and market manipulation. However, CoinBene is not responsible nor liable for any form of compensation of financial losses resulting from investment in cryptocurrencies and digital assets on the CoinBene platform.
5 October 2019