1. About Google authentication
Google authentication is a tool which offers dynamic command(similar to that of SMS). You will get a new dynamic command every 30 seconds after binding, which can be used for login, withdrawing, change of safety/security settings or any other authentication. It is suggested that you bind Google authentication as soon as possible after you have registered, for your account safety.
2 How to set Google Authentication?
After you click “binding” on the right of “Google Auth not Set”on your account page, an email will be sent to your registered email box. Please click “bind Google Authentication”link in the received email to get into the setting page to complete the binding process according to guidance.
(1) Download the Google authenticator on your phone.
(2) Click “+”button in the APP and add your CoinBene account.
(3) Type the code that the APP offers into the input box.
3. What to do when MP/ Google authentication is lost?
When you've forgotten to backup the keys or the QR code, please send a message to "firstname.lastname@example.org" offering information as follows by your signed up E-mail
(1) Front view of your identity card
(2) Back view of your identity card
(3) Your front face photo showing a paper in your hand, on which your ID card, CoinBene account as well as "Request to Reset Google auth code"(the sentence) and the date of resetting are written.(see attachment as a sample)
(4)Your CoinBene account, Registration date and region;
(5)Your login region/area common in use(recently)
(6)Your holding coins(3 coins which have larger amount in your CoinBene account, and the estimated amount of each coin)
After you offer the essential materials, settlement will be done within 24 hours by our customer support staffs. Your Mailbox will then receive a message for Google authentication resetting, Please rebind the new Google auth code to your phone. We suggest to a great extent that you save the keys or the QR code by binding the Google authenticator, so you can rebind the authenticator to your new phone once you lost the previous one.
4. What is a PIN?
A PIN on CoinBene is the asset password, which you have to input by withdrawing, paying or issuing advertisements, please take care of your PIN. Setting steps: Homepage-account-PIN-set
5. Is KYC essential for withdrawing?
Withdrawing means to withdraw your crypto assets from one address to another(e.g., wallet or exchange). If you have not completed your KYC, the withdrawing limit is 2 BTC per 24 hours; We suggest that you complete your KYC as soon as possible for your account safety.
6. How to complete KYC?
You can submit info in “account-identification” for KYC to improve security by trading as well as by withdrawing. We sincerely suggest you complete KYC as soon as possible. Normally, we will approve your KYC request in 12 hours.